CONTENT.ad – IRVINE, CA: 2015-Present
Software Engineer (Front End & WordPress)
Content.ad is a fast paced digital ad provider. We build, manage and maintain a network of advertisers and publishers that serve massive amounts of digital Ads every hour. My role includes update and maintenance of our easy to use Content.ad WordPress Plugin, updating the Ad Widget UI elements, and maintaining several high traffic WordPress sites for our partners and clients including the Cotnent.ad Marketing site at www.content.ad.
EXPERIAN CONSUMER DIRECT – COSTA MESA, CA: 2012 – 2015
Front End Web Developer
I worked on custom builds of the FreeCreditReport.com and FreeCreditScore.com sites for Experian’s corporate clients. These custom builds are used to provide a vast array of credit report data and monitoring services to end users through their robust web services. I utilized tools such as Visual Studio with the GIT version control system, and the Tridion CMS among others. I spent quite a bit of time working on Web Accessibility for one of Experian’s biggest clients, Wells Fargo. Additionally, I worked extensively with Bootstrap during an intensive 3 month project to build USAA’s Credit Monitoring Plans product.
SupremeSoft, TCG Software Services, YAMAHA- BUENA PARK, CA 2009 – 2012
My primary duties include:
- HTML and CSS expert to prepare feature web sites and to aid in the redesign and migration of Yamaha Corporation of America web site.
- Manage and respond to day to day site maintenance tasks for Yamaha Music and Electronics corporations.
- Prepare product and feature web site updates to send to the Content Production team in India; review and correct their finished work.
- Optimize web site designs provided by Graphic Artists for IE 6-9, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari (PC & Mac versions).
- Incorporate iOS friendly alternative content using Flash & HTML5 for video.
- Communicate directly with clients to clarify questions and respond directly to time sensitive product and feature site issues.
e:DESIGN, INC. – FRESNO, CA: 2007 – 2009
I worked in a tight knit team consisting of designers, programmers and sales people. Our team designed and developed print and web projects for education, business and non-profit organizations both local to the Fresno area and across the US.
- Focused on the use of content management systems including Joomla, Magento, X-Cart, and SlideShow Pro to create attractive interactive experiences.
- Utilized screen sharing software to train clients on the use and management of their new web sites
- Assisted with the debugging, maintenance and continued development of existing online applications in PHP/MySQL
NETPAS, INC. – FRESNO, CA: 2005 – 2007
Sole web designer for company and customer web development. Worked extensively on the internal Customer Management System written in ASP/SQL. Worked with clients directly and through the sales staff to develop their business web sites.
- Customized existing ASP/SQL intranet including case management, customer management, and reporting modules
- Designed numerous web sites for local businesses including non-profit, higher education, and small business
- Worked with customers directly and over the phone to manage and maintain their web sites on a regular basis
- Developed a print marketing campaign along with sales staff including concept design and graphic design of documents and mailers
LUCERO WEB DESIGN – FRESNO, CA: 2004 – 2005
Managed full service web design and maintenance service, providing services to non-profit, higher education and small business. Managed consultants and made strategic decisions on the financial health of the business.
- Founded and grew the web design business whose mission was to provide exceptional design to non-profit and education organizations at an affordable price
- Consulted extensively on small business web sites, suggesting or facilitating changes to their existing sites, as well as building new sites for their businesses
- Worked extensively with Fresno State and on projects that directly affected the student’s experience, including a PHP/MySQL phone directory and class requirements site
- Worked extensively on Fresno State’s “Clean Up The Web” standards manual and design templates
- Performed sales, design, marketing, and business development for all customers
FRESNO STATE – FRESNO, CA: 2001 – 2004
Assistant Web Manager
Performed management and maintenance tasks integral to the ongoing function of the university’s web presence. Managed email communications coming through the university’s top pages and dynamically redirected inquires to the proper department or organization.
- Assisted in the formation of the Web Manager Office shortly following it’s inception
- Continued to design and maintain sites for the university following the formation of Lucero Web Design
- Trained students, faculty, and administrative webmasters on university policy and use of university templates and design
- Assisted with and contributed to major graphic and web design publications related to graphic design standards for the web
- Designed and maintained major university web sites including The University Journal, Phone Directory and web site index (PHP/MySQL), Class Schedule General Information site
- Assisted in the maintenance of Fresno State News and the university home and top pages